Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tote-ally Trendy

No accessory shouts "It's summertime! Woo!" quite like the tote bag. They're so useful and easy to manage; plus, you take a piece of the beach with you everywhere you go!


Me with my hand-painted Ivy & Me Poppy Tote
Meredith and I love to use our Ivy & Me totes as convenient around-the-town purses. And I'm all about convenience. Wherever I go, I'm usually running late, so the bag has my phone/wallet/keys in it is the one that's coming with me. Lucky for me, our totes are pretty neutral and go with most things I wear.
Meredith showing off one of our yellow pattern 
creations in old St. Augustine, FL

What's even better - these roomy carry-alls are trending this summer. We see them everywhere, dressed up or down, and especially in Hollywood. 
Celebs love totes!
Jessica Biel with a Lauren Moshi tote bag

Reese Witherspoon totes a casual bag
with a sweet message

by Jodi Guber and Andre Charles

Jessica Alba and Reese Witherspoon both dress it up
with a sequined tote by Vanessa Bruno.
(Reese is clearly all about the totes!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment